NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AGE 21 OR OVER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Drawing SponsorThe Colorado Public Television Winter 2015 Survey Incentive Drawing (the “Drawing”) is sponsored by Colorado Public Television. (“CPT12”), a Colorado non-profit corporation with principal offices at 2900 Welton Street, Suite 100, Denver, CO 80205 (the “Sponsor”).
2. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or WinThe Drawing is for one of two prizes: (i) The Grand Prize – a 16 GB Retina Display iPad Mini; and (ii) The Grander Prize - box DVD set(s) of Seasons 1-5 of Masterpiece’s Downton Abbey. By participating in this Drawing, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to Sponsor decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Drawing. The Drawing will operate as described below, on or about the stated dates:
The Drawing submission period begins at 12:00 a.m. M.S.T. on January 12, 2015, and ends at 11:59 p.m. M.S.T. on February 9, 2015 (the “Submission Period”).
Two randomly selected entries will be drawn on February 28, 2015 (the “Drawing Period”). One (1) Grand Prize Winner and one (1) Grander Prize Winner will be selected.
The Drawing notification period begins on March 1, 2015, and ends on March 31, 2015 (the “Notification Period”). Sponsor shall attempt to contact the Winners, or an alternate if necessary, in accordance with Section 6 of these Official Rules.
One Grand Prize Winner and one Grander Prize Winner will be announced on or about April 1, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. M.S.T.
3. EligibilityThe Drawing is open only to individuals (each an “Entrant”) who are all legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia. Void outside of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited. All Entrants must be at least 21 years of age at the time of entry. By submitting an Entry, Entrant represents and warrants that there are no limits on the rights of the Entrant to participate in the Drawing as contemplated by these Official Rules.
The Entrant must be the rightful owner of the e-mail address used to enter the drawing. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event of a discrepancy between the identity of the authorized account holder, the “winner,” and the Entrant, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to determine whether the Entry is valid or to declare the entry invalid and select an alternate winner.
Entry constitutes Entrant’s certification that he, she, or they all meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these official rules. Sponsor reserves the right to verify and confirm each member of an Entrant’s age and compliance with other eligibility requirements. Entrants may be required to submit further information to assist in the judges’ verification of eligibility. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. How to EnterEntrants must complete the CPT12 Winter 2015 Survey.
All Submissions must be received between 12:00 a.m. M.S.T. on January 12, 2015 and 11:59 p.m. M.S.T. on February 9, 2015. Sponsor's clock is the official timekeeping device for the Drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for late or unsuccessful attempts to enter. Incomplete, corrupted, untimely, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Drawing. Sponsor reserves the right to determine in their sole discretion which entries have satisfied the entry requirements. Entrants may only submit one entry. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT AN ENTRY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
5. Winner Notification and AnnouncementThe potential Grand Prize and Grander Prize Winners will be notified by e-mail (via the e-mail address listed on the Submission Form) on or about March 1, 2015, and will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification attempt. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of participation in the Drawing and, in such case, Sponsor will select alternate Grand and Grander Prize Winners. The potential Grand and Grander Prize Winners will be required to execute and return a notarized affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legally permissible) and other documents required by Sponsor within a reasonable amount of time, as determined by the Sponsor in their sole discretion. If a potential Grand or Grander Prize Winner cannot be contacted by e-mail after the first attempt, or if the Entrant fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate entry will be selected in its place from all eligible entries received according to the drawing criteria described above.
6. PrizesOne (1) Grand Prize: One Grand Prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”), will receive: an iPad 16 GB Mini 3 with the following features” Retina display; One (1) Grander Prize: One Grander Prize winner (the “Grander Prize Winner”), will receive: A complete DVD sets of Seasons 1 – 5 of Masterpiece’s Downton Abbey. In no event will more than one (1) Grand Prize or (1) Grander Prize be awarded.
7. Prize RestrictionsPrize Winners must be 21 years of age or older, and must execute a release of liability and publicity release (where legal) prior to accepting their prize. Grand and Grander Prize Winners will be solely responsible for any and all federal, state and/or local taxes and all fees and expenses resulting from acceptance of any and all prizes associated with this Drawing. No prize substitution or changes are allowed except at the discretion of Sponsor. Prize cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. All prizes are subject to availability.
Prize is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed, and no refunds or compensation will be made.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS DRAWING IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. General Terms and ConditionsThe Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this Drawing due to any of an act of God; unavoidable accident; epidemic; fire; blackout; act of public enemy; war, riot or civil commotion; enactment, rule, order or act of government or governmental instrumentality or tribunal; strike, lockout or other labor dispute; inclement weather; the recapture of any time period scheduled for the live broadcast of a program for an event of national importance or emergency; failure of technical facilities; failure of essential production, or technical personnel to appear or be available for production or broadcast; or other cause beyond its control.
SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATED TO AWARD ANY PRIZE THAT RELATES TO OR ARISES OUT OF IMPROPER OR MISTAKEN PRIZE NOTIFICATION, OPERATION, OR FUNCTION OF THIS DRAWING.
ALL DECISIONS BY SPONSOR IS FINAL AND BINDING.
9. Governing LawThis Drawing is governed by the internal laws of Colorado without regard to principles of conflict of laws. All cases and claims pertaining to this Drawing must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Colorado.
11. Official Rules and Winners' ListFor a copy of the Official Rules, visit http://www.CPT12.org/WinterSurvey or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by December 31, 2014, to: Official Rules, “CPT12 Winter 2015 Survey,” ATTN: Marketing, c/o Colorado Public Television, Inc., 2900 Welton Street, Suite 100, CO 80205. For a list of winners, available after April 1, 2015, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by April 30, 2015, to: Winners List, “CPT12 Winter 2015 Survey Drawing,” ATTN: Marketing, c/o Colorado Public Television, Inc., 2900 Welton Street, Suite 100, CO 80205. Requests received without a self-addressed, stamped envelope will not be fulfilled.