Vice President of Content
I am one of those rare Colorado natives, born and raised in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. And yes, I am a proud WRHS Farmer! I even stayed in Denver to get my degree at Regis University. I started my journey with Channel 12 way back in 1996 as an intern for this little program called Colorado Inside Out. They haven’t found a way to get rid of me yet!
what Dominic does at CPT12
Like all Channel 12 folks, I have a diverse hat rack. I host and produce Colorado Inside Out, proudly going into our 23rd season in 2015, and when it’s election season time, I host and produce Colorado Decides, our longtime election debate series we do with CBS4. I also lead our production department which is filled with wonderfully creative and talented people who are far smarter than I am, but I like paperwork more, so they let me run meetings. I work with our entire CPT12 team on new local production content ideas and concepts, especially when it comes to doing new video content on our website.
You can contact Dominic online, or call him at 303.991.5030.
- I love trivia, especially movie and TV trivia. My crew knows better than to try to stump me on anything from the 1980’s. I had nothing to do back then and watched an embarrassing amount of TV.
- Carbondale, Colorado is a little slice of heaven that I visit with my wife and extremely spoiled beagle every chance we get.
- My favorite book is The Veteran, by Frederick Forsyth. It’s a collection of five very diverse short stories that all find justice in very creative ways.
- Cartoons play a major role in my life. From Bugs Bunny to Pixar, if it’s drawn, I’m drawn to it.
- My favorite restaurant in the world is Il Cane e Gatto in Sienna Italy. It seats about 14, and no menus. Whatever the chef is in the mood to cook, you eat.
- The best Chile Rellenos in the world are served at Rancho de Chimayo in Chimayo, New Mexico, and the best Tiramisu in the world is served at Mike’s Pastry in Boston, MA, just in case you were wondering.
- One of my favorite pieces of advice is this, never wrestle with a pig. People watching have trouble telling the difference and the pig enjoys it.