AI, ML and automation"Through 2023, 99% of firewall breaches will be caused by firewall misconfigurations, not firewall flaws."We believe network security should be simple. The best security outcomes result
AI, ML and automation
“Through 2023, 99% of firewall breaches will be caused by firewall misconfigurations, not firewall flaws.”
We believe network security should be simple. The best security outcomes result from an integrated, high-performance platform that’s easy to operate. Automation and machine learning-powered analytics will save you time and strengthen your security.
Join us for a Network Security Seminar in Denver, CO on April 24th at 12:00 p.m. Our experts will tackle your toughest security challenges, from your branch and mobile users to your data center and cloud. You’ll learn about the industry’s fastest next-generation firewall platform, which reduces the need for disconnected point products.
We’ll cover how to:
– Close dangerous policy gaps using the new Policy Optimizer to migrate from legacy rules
– Inspect your DNS traffic for threats – nearly 80% of malware attacks use DNS*
– Implement Zero Trust now with best practices for success
– Rearchitect your security for SD-WAN-enabled branch and retail sites
– Adopt best practices with our comprehensive set of complimentary security tools
Please register here .
* According to research by Palo Alto Networks Unit 42.
Venue details: Coors Field, Suite 13 – 2001 Blake Street, Denver, CO, 80205, United States
Category: Conferences | Engineering and Technology | Information Technologies
price 1: USD 0
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm