Articulate With Jim Cotter
Knowing the rules, then breaking them is common to all Articulates subjects thi
- program length: 30 minutes
- episode #302
Monday, July 1 at 4:30 am on 12.2
- Sunday, June 30 at 7:30 am on 12.2
- Mark Mothersbaugh, 21st Century Renaissance Man
- Kyle Abraham: A Life in Motion
- The Irrepressible Joyce DiDonato
- Keeping it real with Ricky Reed, Danzy Senna, and Donn T.
- Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah: 2nd Century Jazz
- Making lemonade with Do Lab, Cheryl Boyce Taylor, and Julien Baker.
- Allora & Calzadilla: Displacement and Defamiliarization
- What matters lasts, with Lila Downs, Heather-Dewey Hagborg, Steve Tobin, and Jos
- Articulate With Jim Cotter #213
- Ruebin Margolin Loves Making Waves
- Wealth, insecurity, and...partying?